Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bowl-Zilla!


My Son's birthday is coming up, and we are having his party at a bowling alley...AND he would like it to be Godzilla themed. :) So, I made this invite to send out to his friends.

Now, as far as I know...this is the only Godzilla bowling themed birthday invitation around.
If you find some...be sure and let me know. In the meantime, If you like this, and want to use it yourself, I made a blank version that you can print out over at my blog.

  • Paul C.


  • Next up, I'm going to try and make some table stands, etc... to help theme out the party!

    Go Go Godzilla!

    Labels: , , , ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Jody Draws said...

    Paul, my next painting ( that I've been planning for a bout a year now) is going to be a huge square painting of Godzilla attacking Tokyo (but, it'll be an obvious "old school" Godzilla and a "model" Tokyo. I spent a good month getting just the right attack pose!!! Your son has very very good taste!!

    8:09 PM  
    Blogger Paul Conrad said...

    Sweet...can't wait to see it!

    8:14 AM  
    Blogger M Ledo said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    8:01 PM  
    Blogger l e d o said...

    Man, I really like the retroness of your invitation. It reminds me of the old birdman, spiderman, herculoids, etc cartoons from the early 70s.
    Cool!

    8:03 PM  
    Blogger Rick said...

    Go in early and paint the bowling balls green - call them eggs. I'm sure the manager won't mind.

    4:37 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home